eSHRAM Card Download By UAN Number, Mobile Number, Aadhar Card and process to download are provided here. Read and download the eSHRAM Card from the official portal.
eSHRAM Card Download
The Ministry of Labour & Employment is continuously working for the welfare of the labour force of the nation by providing social security to them. In that series, it has developed the eShram portal for the marginalised labours such the rickshaw pullers, vendors on the street, cleaners, migrants from other places working here, construction workers, etc.
They all are included in this scheme by the government of India. The government of India have issued around 28,24,71,780 e-Shram cards so far. Those who have registered themselves for the E SHRAM card can now download their card from the official portal.
How does the E SHRAM Card Work?
- The eSHRAM card registration will benefit the workers in multiple ways. Registration is an initiative of the central government.
- It is a data collection of the unorganised workers seed with the Aadhar Card. It is done through an online application only.
- Once the registration is done, an accidental insurance cover of Rs 2 lakhs will be given under the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY).
- It promises the labourers that unorganized workers will get social security benefits through the help of this portal.
- Moreover, the government has declared that in case of any emergency and situation like a pandemic, then the officials will utilise this data to help the workers.
- The benefits will only be provided to eligible unorganized workers as per rules. Visit the official portal to check eligibility before applying.
The cards are registered to the people who are registered under the National Database of Unorganized Workers (NDUW). E SHRAM card is made to collect the data of the workers working in unorganised sectors unknown and unregistered for their jobs, they face problems such as uncertainty of job, less earning and they work in conditions that are dangerous to earn livelihood daily.
Get e-SHRAM Card By UAN Number
UAN number is issued by the government to all those who have registered them through the Aadhar cards. They can avail of benefits after registering for the Shramik Yojana. Universal Account Number (UAN) is your 12-digit code given to you after the registration process is completed. This will help them avail the benefits provided by the government. You will get the accident insurance coverage for the year under this.
With this unique number, the name and the occupation are registered to the ministry, which will help the person to get the employment he/she is capable of. The cards are only issued to people of the age group of 15 to 59 years. The card will be similar to that of the Aadhar card with details such as :
- Your name
- Your photograph
- Fathers’ name
- Date of Birth
- Universal Account Number
- Mobile Number
Download E SHRAM by Aadhar Card
It will be required for the registration of the workers. The eligible candidates will not be able to register if she/he is not with an Aadhar card. The cards are being issued under the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY). Aadhar will be linked to the eSHRAM card. Registration is free for everyone who is eligible to apply for this card. The eSHRAM card can be downloaded by following the steps mentioned here in the next paragraph.
People who have not applied shall do by visiting the official portal. One should be a citizen of India to register for the card. The mandatory document is the Aadhar card, electricity bill, photograph, and mobile number linked with the Aadhar card as the OTP will be sent to the same number, and bank account so that the amount can be transferred by the authorities under the scheme.
How to Download eSHRAM Card?
Those who have registered themselves for the eSHRAM scheme can now download the card. The steps are very simple. Please download your eSHRAM soon and avail the benefits provided by the government.
- To download the card, you have to visit the official website of E SHRAM.
- After that on the home page, click on the Register on eShram link on the right side.
- As you click on it, a new window will be opened.
- Already registered drop-down menu select the Download UAN card link.
- After that enter your 12-digit UAN number in the three boxes provided there.
- Then in the next box enter your date of birth, enter the captcha as well and click on generate OTP.
- The OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number. Then enter the OTP received on the number linked with the Aadhar card to generate your eSHRAM card from the portal.
- After that click on download UAN card. The card will be downloaded to your PC.
- After downloading it and then you are required to take a print.
Those who have registered shall share information about the schemes with others as well so that they can also avail the benefits provided by the government. Carry the procedure above to download the card and contact the number mentioned below in the FAQ section in case of any problem in downloading the E SHRAM card.
- What is the full form of UAN?
Universal Account Number or UAN can be understood as a 12-digit number which will be unique for each unorganized worker on the portal of eSHRAM. You shall know that once the Number is given it will not change till the worker’s lifetime.
- After registration, Till when i can use the eSHRAM card?
Once the registration is done and the card is made it is valid for your lifetime use.
- What is the last date to register for the eSHRAM card?
There is no last date open can register anytime at your own convenience.
- Where to contact, in case of need?
The government has provided a Helpdesk Number which is 14434 (or a 10-digit number as provided by CSC).
- How often do I need to update my eSHRAM card?
The update is only required in case of a change in address or mobile number or bank account. You can update once a year to keep your eSHRAM account active.
Thank you for visiting MPHP.in.
23 thoughts on “eSHRAM Card Download By UAN Number, Mobile Number, Aadhar Card”
My jyotish Kumar mere ko easram card banana hai
my jivesh kumar mere ko easram card banana hai
Eshram rupees no at the Gajanan natthu Rathod
Dawnload e shram card
I want to apply e-shram card
I want to apply eshram card
Kab milega mujhe
How to apply e-shram card.
Dawnload e Sharm card
e-shram registration done, but payment not received upto dated.
eshram card registered but no payment yet received. how to get.
eshram card ragistred but not payment yet receved how to yet.
Hay hello 👋 G
Bhauhat hacha hi
My SBI bank peon 10th pass
Please job me
I WANT JOB